Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody have Multi-pattern Seats in Baltimore/DC area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Test drove Model s and I am 90% sure I am going with MS vs waiting for the M3. Think I have everything figured out except if I want to upgrade to the leather. All the cars at the showroom around here seem to have leather. Would like to at least see/feel the Multi pattern before making a decision. Anybody in the area have one they would be willing to let me take a look at?

Yes it was the synthetic leather. No they didn't have anything on the lot with the multi-pattern. They really just tried to convince me to just go with the leather.
I have multi pattern in the loaner I got. The cloth is really tight and is very textured.

If you want a black interior the Multi-Patterns are a great choice. They feel great and not cheap at all. I have a white interior in my car which I love thought. Black leather seats may not be worth it for you. If I wanted a black interior I would get Multi-Pattern.

(Unless I wanted Carbon Fiber which you cannot get with Multipattern seats)

I've gotten that really pushy feeling too. Trying to convince me to buy something I don't want or is not to my specs.

Yea I was actually disappointed yesterday how much they were trying all the normal sales techniques. Car might not be around tomorrow! They sell fast, we had 10 on the lot yesterday. In addition I knew somethings about the car he didn't know. They left me 2 voice-mails while I was at dinner last night saying they had the perfect car.

Yea I was actually disappointed yesterday how much they were trying all the normal sales techniques. Car might not be around tomorrow! They sell fast, we had 10 on the lot yesterday. In addition I knew somethings about the car he didn't know. They left me 2 voice-mails while I was at dinner last night saying they had the perfect car.
My Tesla Showroom sells 20 cars a day on the weekends. So I can see that being true.

My Tesla Showroom sells 20 cars a day on the weekends. So I can see that being true.
Could be true, it was just using it as a sales tactic(better buy it today, won't be here tomorrow). Well if i couldn't go online and place an order for the exact car i want then maybe that would push me. It was the last day of the quarter I am sure they were trying to get another sale in.

Really? So strange...the pushyness was happening to me yesterday too. They were desperate to get me to apply for credit through Tesla when I already had through a outside bank.