Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone bought Replica r241 19x9.5 for their new Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where you able to remove the center caps once wheels already installed on car? Or did you put the blue Tesla sticker on the center caps and install on the wheel before mounting them on the car?
I used OEM Tesla center caps on my Gemini wheels and was able to use a suction puller to remove while wheel mounted but not sure I can do that with the stock replika center caps. They seem tightly in place.
I did remove the center caps before I installed the wheels. It's the same as the geminis, in place with the metal circular piece. I'm assuming with enough suction it is possible.
I ended up just using a sticker however.

Just installed my replika 241 19x8.5 with OEM tires from Gemini wheels. I think it came out great. Will likely powder coat satin black my Gemini wheels for use with xice snow tires for the winter.
0B5371C5-FCD9-4B89-ADFD-26430F034ACB.jpeg

Looks great, gonna order the same, 45 offset as well ? Where did you buy your lug nut covers and Tesla centrecap? Thanks
40 offset. Here is what I ordered from 1010tires. Center caps from Amazon. I removed the silver ring from the center caps before installing as I thought they were too tight to try and then I could not removed them without taking wheels off the car.

AMAzon: RSZX Tesla Model 3 Y S X Wheel Cap Kit Center Cap Lug Nut Cover (4 Hub Center Cap + 20 Lug Nut Cover) White Tesla Accessories​

1010tires.com
Replika R241 (Black) Wheels 19" x 8.5" 5/114.3 40 64.10

Item #R241-1985-65BT-40C641

I'm looking at the R241's (or maybe the FC04's) from aftermarketev. They should be good with weight loads, aerodynamics, etc. on a MYP? I'm swapping out the stock uberturbines, do I need to buy anything with the wheels? Thanks for any help, this is my first Tesla/EV and I'm not really a car person, never really bought aftermarket stuff for any of my other cars.

I'm looking at the R241's (or maybe the FC04's) from aftermarketev. They should be good with weight loads, aerodynamics, etc. on a MYP? I'm swapping out the stock uberturbines, do I need to buy anything with the wheels? Thanks for any help, this is my first Tesla/EV and I'm not really a car person, never really bought aftermarket stuff for any of my other cars.
You need to move the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) sensors from the Uberturbine wheels to the new wheels or purchase a new set of TPMS sensors for the new wheels from Tesla. (Tires cannot be mounted onto the wheels without the TPMS sensors installed.)

Reactions: Viv1984
You do not need to do anything if someone installs it for you.
They swap out your current TPMS and that's about it. Easy fix.

Reactions: Daekwan and Viv1984
I ordered the 19x8.5s. Will be arriving at my tire shop on Oct 8th.

I chose 8.5 instead of 9.5 because the 255 wide tires fit great and there will be slightly less risk of curbing. Plus there will be a bit less road grit sprayed on the side of the car.
Hey MrTemple, just now getting around to making the 8.5 vs 9.5 decision myself. Were you saying there will be less stickout with the grit sprayed due to the 40 & 45 offsets... or perhaps another reason?

Hey MrTemple, just now getting around to making the 8.5 vs 9.5 decision myself. Were you saying there will be less stickout with the grit sprayed due to the 40 & 45 offsets... or perhaps another reason?
I was mistaken about the offset. The 8.5” actually stick out 0.2” further than the stock wheels (not sure how the 9.5” R241 compare). But for me that’s nothing because without mudflaps all the tires stick out quite a bit where the door panel curves under. With mudflaps it doesn’t matter.

There's only 2 differences. The rim is one inch narrower (you won't be able to see the diff in a pic unless someone has a 9.5 and and 8.5 with no tire on it) and the offset is available in 45, 40 and 35 (stock is 45 and most opt for 40, which means it sticks out 5mm more). Here' s pic of the stock gemini 19 x 9.5 vs a Replika R241 19x8.5. Tire size is the same. The stock wheel looks larger since it's closer to camera. The only real diff that's barely visible is if you run a straight edge along the outside of the OEM wheel the straight edge is up against the metal of the rim. If you run it along the 8.5 wide aftermarket rim, it's up against the rubber of the tire which will help reduce curb rash.View attachment 623567 View attachment 623568 View attachment 623569
Hi All. First time posting. I'm about to order Replika R241s for my 2022 Model Y LR but I'm confused about the offset. The stock offset is 45 mm but R241 sellers have 40 mm and 45 mm options. People have also mentioned in this thread that "most opt for 40." I'm leaning towards 45 mm since it's the stock configuration.

Does it make a material difference if we go with 40 mm vs 45 mm offset?

For reference it looks like:
Partsengine sells 45mm offset Replika R241s
Canadawheels, pmctire and aftermarketEV all sell 40 mm offset Replika R241s

Hi All. First time posting. I'm about to order Replika R241s for my 2022 Model Y LR but I'm confused about the offset. The stock offset is 45 mm but R241 sellers have 40 mm and 45 mm options. People have also mentioned in this thread that "most opt for 40." I'm leaning towards 45 mm since it's the stock configuration.

Does it make a material difference if we go with 40 mm vs 45 mm offset?

For reference it looks like:
Partsengine sells 45mm offset Replika R241s
Canadawheels, pmctire and aftermarketEV all sell 40 mm offset Replika R241s
Can you post the full specs (in the wheel part code) for each version? I didn’t think they sold identical tires with different offsets, so it may be something else that’s different too.

Hi All,

Bumping an old thread here. I’m looking to get a set of wheels to mount my OEM 19” tires on from my Model Y for Sprint-Fall use. I’m using the Gemini wheels with winter tires at the moment.

I’m leaning towards the Replika R241s right now as the best bang/buck wheel. I was set on getting the OE spec which should be P/N: R241-1995-65BT+45C641
^ That is the 19x9.5“ +45 offset and 64.1 center bore

But would I gain any real benefit from going with the R241-1985-65BT+40C641 model instead? This is the 19x8.5, +40 offset and 64.1 center bore.

Ideally I’d go for the more narrow wheel for my winter setup but since I’m using the OEM Gemini wheels for that it’s moot. Just looking for some reassurance on my decision. Thanks.

Hi All,

Bumping an old thread here. I’m looking to get a set of wheels to mount my OEM 19” tires on from my Model Y for Sprint-Fall use. I’m using the Gemini wheels with winter tires at the moment.

I’m leaning towards the Replika R241s right now as the best bang/buck wheel. I was set on getting the OE spec which should be P/N: R241-1995-65BT+45C641
^ That is the 19x9.5“ +45 offset and 64.1 center bore

But would I gain any real benefit from going with the R241-1985-65BT+40C641 model instead? This is the 19x8.5, +40 offset and 64.1 center bore.

Ideally I’d go for the more narrow wheel for my winter setup but since I’m using the OEM Gemini wheels for that it’s moot. Just looking for some reassurance on my decision. Thanks.
I went with 19x8.5 and prefer it over OEM. Wheel is slightly more flush so when if it ever touches the curb, you get some rubber as a guard.

I did a video on it which shows the wheels in detail so check that out if you're interested. Overall, been over a year with zero issues. Just make sure the offset and center bore is correct as I forgot what mine were. I too used OEM wheels and tpms

I went with 19x8.5 and prefer it over OEM. Wheel is slightly more flush so when if it ever touches the curb, you get some rubber as a guard.

I did a video on it which shows the wheels in detail so check that out if you're interested. Overall, been over a year with zero issues. Just make sure the offset and center bore is correct as I forgot what mine were. I too used OEM wheels and tpms
Thanks. Yeah I saw your reply but didn’t watch your video. I’ll try to check it out in a bit. I believe all Tesla’s have 64.1 center bore. It’s imporant to verify that because when I went to the partsengine.ca site to look at pricing and entered in my Model Y details, it loaded up a 66.1 center bore sku for me by default. I had to go look at alternate sizes to find the 64.1 sku.