Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone found cream colored all weather floor mats without a hideous logo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After much research, I ended up buying the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats in tan, because that's the best custom mats I could find.

I am pleased to say though they call it "tan" the mats compliment the cream color very nicely and it looks just like it came with the car albeit a slightly darker color -- as it should be for the floor mats. While I can see how black works, it's a pretty big contrast with the rest of the interior and I prefer these tan Kagu mats to the black. This is, of course, personal preference.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DTBGCN0/ref=twister_B01HOJRRCI?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Now the bad news. The mats certainly came with the stupid 3D logo attached to the mat :( I have no idea why they'd design such a great looking product and ruin it with an ugly logo but I have the car scheduled to be detailed next week, and I'm going to have them remove the silly logo and if it leaves a hole or other mark, have the detailer do their magic to fix it.

So it summary, the tan Kagu mats looks great with a cream interior and would look even better without the dumb logo.

Pictures coming!

Reactions: quickstrike12
After much research, I ended up buying the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats in tan, because that's the best custom mats I could find.

I am pleased to say though they call it "tan" the mats compliment the cream color very nicely and it looks just like it came with the car albeit a slightly darker color -- as it should be for the floor mats. While I can see how black works, it's a pretty big contrast with the rest of the interior and I prefer these tan Kagu mats to the black. This is, of course, personal preference.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DTBGCN0/ref=twister_B01HOJRRCI?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Now the bad news. The mats certainly came with the stupid 3D logo attached to the mat :( I have no idea why they'd design such a great looking product and ruin it with an ugly logo but I have the car scheduled to be detailed next week, and I'm going to have them remove the silly logo and if it leaves a hole or other mark, have the detailer do their magic to fix it.

So it summary, the tan Kagu mats looks great with a cream interior and would look even better without the dumb logo.

Pictures coming!

Those are the exact same mats I’m using and I love em.

Reactions: DCEV
@DCEV
When you get a chance I would love a picture. I’m gonna Pull the trigger myself on the purchase and I’m having a tough time deciding black or the tan.
Thanks everyone for the great posts. This has really been a helpful thread.

I'd be happy to send you pics, but I don't have my car. I left my Tesla at the shop for CQuartz Finest Reserve coating and won't get it back until early next week.

Reactions: quickstrike12
So here are the photos of the tan Kagu mats. As I said before, the color compliments the cream interior perfectly (IMHO).

I'm glad I got these over the black ones as the contrast would have been too much for me with the black mats and this way I get to keep the light interior look that I like so much. The slightly darker color of the mats makes the color easier to maintain.

Ah those hideous logos... I now have to figure out what to do about that ugly 3D logo.

Hopefully the detailer I see next week can get rid of the dumb logo. Even if it leaves a mark after removing it, perhaps they can put a plastic tab of some sort to cover it up as that would be an improvement over the logo.

Oh and if you have a 2018+ car, you will need to cut a small part of the rear mat to fit around the seat rails but that's very easy to do.

Attachments

• 20190403_141125.jpg
    20190403_141125.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 20190403_141138.jpg
    20190403_141138.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20190403_141146.jpg
    20190403_141146.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190403_141154.jpg
    20190403_141154.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 20190403_141224.jpg
    20190403_141224.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 20190403_141327.jpg
    20190403_141327.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 20190403_145834.jpg
    20190403_145834.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190403_145843.jpg
    20190403_145843.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 20190403_145853.jpg
    20190403_145853.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Informative
Reactions: powaking
3D only plans on making mats in the black color for the foreseeable future. If there were large enough demand we could get a custom order. Do some the model 3's have a tan carpet that is close to that color?

Hi! Are you the maker of the 3D mats or are you someone selling them?

We love the 3D mats but just wish they were sold without the ugly logo so it would be wonderful if you could have them made without the logo or at least make that optional.

Hi! Are you the maker of the 3D mats or are you someone selling them?

We love the 3D mats but just wish they were sold without the ugly logo so it would be wonderful if you could have them made without the logo or at least make that optional.

I am a seller of them. 3D does not sell them directly, but only lets large distributors sell their Tesla mats.

We do have access to tan or grey 3D mats for the Model S. When I said I didn't I thought we were in the Model 3 section. Here's the colors, black, grey, tan Kagu mats:

Carbon Finish.jpg

So here are the photos of the tan Kagu mats. As I said before, the color compliments the cream interior perfectly (IMHO).

I'm glad I got these over the black ones as the contrast would have been too much for me with the black mats and this way I get to keep the light interior look that I like so much. The slightly darker color of the mats makes the color easier to maintain.

Ah those hideous logos... I now have to figure out what to do about that ugly 3D logo.

Hopefully the detailer I see next week can get rid of the dumb logo. Even if it leaves a mark after removing it, perhaps they can put a plastic tab of some sort to cover it up as that would be an improvement over the logo.

Oh and if you have a 2018+ car, you will need to cut a small part of the rear mat to fit around the seat rails but that's very easy to do.

I was waiting for these pics, they don't look bad at all. If the logo were a little smaller then it would be fine but that log is pretty big. Overall they look nice for non-winter months. I'll put these in my shopping cart for sure.

I am a seller of them. 3D does not sell them directly, but only lets large distributors sell their Tesla mats.

We do have access to tan or grey 3D mats for the Model S. When I said I didn't I thought we were in the Model 3 section. Here's the colors, black, grey, tan Kagu mats:

View attachment 393668

Thanks! Can you please forward feedback about how the mats would be so much better without the ugly logo?

I was waiting for these pics, they don't look bad at all. If the logo were a little smaller then it would be fine but that log is pretty big. Overall they look nice for non-winter months. I'll put these in my shopping cart for sure.

Yeah my sentiments exactly. I think these mats are better than the Tesla mats but then they decided to ruin them with a hideous big ass logo :eek: When I have my car detailed next week, I'm going to have the detailer remove the ugly logo and do their best to cover or conceal the damage caused to the mat by the ugly logo. I'll post the results when I figure out the best solution...

But other than that, the mats work perfectly in a car with a cream interior.

I’m not a fan of adding another color to the mix. I’m sure 3D will switch to Cream at some point.

The only issue is that it might be impossible to keep actual cream colored mats looking decent. Though these 3D mats are called tan, I think their color is closer to cream than tan. I like how they look on the photos posted as they blend in well with the cream interior.

Reactions: DCEV