Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have experience with these GTA body shops?

yyzbig6

Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
I was in a collision. My insurance says they recommend these preferred shops. Anyone have experience fixing Teslas with these?
1. HVN Collision
2. Fix Auto Markville
3. Carstar
4. Markham Mazda (!!!)

All are in the Markham area.

If no one has experience with those, I think I'll just ask them to take it to Excellence -- seems like many on this forum have.

Tony_YYZ

Tezler Guru
Apr 7, 2016
Caledon, ON Canada
While I don’t have any experience with any of the aforementioned shops you listed, I would definitely avoid taking your Tesla to them and instead take it to one of the Tesla recommended shops like Excellence. Leon’s Autobody and 427 Auto Collision are Tesla recommended as well.

yyzbig6

Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
While I don’t have any experience with any of the aforementioned shops you listed, I would definitely avoid taking your Tesla to them and instead take it to one of the Tesla recommended shops like Excellence. Leon’s Autobody and 427 Auto Collision are Tesla recommended as well.

Tesla also recommends Velocity Auto Shop which would be closer to my house. Anyone have experience there?

DMC-Orangeville

85D and John Deere 5100E
Feb 14, 2015
Orangeville ON Canada
I have not used, nor do I know of anyone who has used Velocity. However, they are an approved Tesla shop.
Many of the Tesla Owners Club of Ontario members have used Excellence...and the results have been positive. They're in Scarborough and fairly close to Markham

Reactions: yyzbig6

AZP85

Jun 17, 2019
Newmarket, ON
I know your insurance company has preferred body shops, but I took mine to Pfaff Autoworks as they are a certified Tesla shop.
Insurance was fine with it as it really comes do to your choice not the insurance companies.

vraev

Jan 31, 2018
Mississauga
I had a small accident earlier this year and I took my car to Leon's autobody. They did a thorough and good job. The paint matched up pretty well too. Would definitely recommend them.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC