Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone heard about their spoiler / badge yet for P3D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's the latest response I'm seeing

"We have been advised that the carbon fiber spoiler and badging are just now becoming available. We do have a work order created for your vehicle for this issue. As soon as the parts arrive, our Mobile Team will reach out to you to have these installed at your convenience.

We appreciate your patience with this and hope you are enjoying your Performance Model 3! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us!"

I don't want Tesla to install it as I have to have some of my ceramic coating sanded off. Just want to get it done!

• Informative
Reactions: P3D_Denver
Here's the latest response I'm seeing

"We have been advised that the carbon fiber spoiler and badging are just now becoming available. We do have a work order created for your vehicle for this issue. As soon as the parts arrive, our Mobile Team will reach out to you to have these installed at your convenience.

We appreciate your patience with this and hope you are enjoying your Performance Model 3! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us!"

I don't want Tesla to install it as I have to have some of my ceramic coating sanded off. Just want to get it done!
how long have you had your P3D? i got mine Aug 11 and have not heard a peep.

how long have you had your P3D? i got mine Aug 11 and have not heard a peep.

AUG 5th delivery, P3D+ not a peep!

I have been given various excuses as
lunares has, work order, awaiting parts,
should be in by end of month, never saying
what month?

my latest angle is asking for a refund, however
the PUP refund is complicating that discussion?!?

I get it that starting a car company is difficult,
I don’t get it that communication is difficult?

Reactions: mal_tsla