Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in Ontario get the $14k rebate after it was extended? How long did it take?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery September 5th but just submitted the rebate application a couple weeks ago as I didn't have access to a scanner. Probably at the end of the queue now but just wondering how long it took for most people to get it? I submitted the one for the charger on September 5th but haven't got that one yet either. I'm sure it takes awhile but just interested to see how long it took for most. Thanks!

Submitted June 6th and still waiting. Only heard of one person receiving it for the 3 and that was last week, May 21 application.

It will be awhile.

4 months omg the government is brutal. Not in an urgent rush but that's insane. I was expecting it to take 3-4 months tops but I guess the fact it's not an online form and instead is something on paper that they now need to manually enter the data in will for sure slow things down.

I took delivery September 5th but just submitted the rebate application a couple weeks ago as I didn't have access to a scanner. Probably at the end of the queue now but just wondering how long it took for most people to get it? I submitted the one for the charger on September 5th but haven't got that one yet either. I'm sure it takes awhile but just interested to see how long it took for most. Thanks!

Check this thread in the Canada sub-forum:
Ontario EVIP rebates update