TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone in Phoenix area interested in swapping with Roadster for a few days?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by ElectricLove, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ElectricLove

ElectricLove Member

We are looking at a road-trip to Laguna Beach and would love to drive our Roadster but it is more sensible to drive a Model S and not have to wait 3 hours to recharge at Chiraco summit... We live in Phoenix, AZ and are going to be leaving next Thursday and getting back next Sunday. Please message me if you are interested in swapping for this time-frame; your supercharger enabled Model S for our Roadster (hard top or soft-top, whichever option you want). Thanks!

2. Sogorman

Sogorman Member

3. cbin97

cbin97 Member

I would totally do this if I lived there.

4. EVenthusiast

EVenthusiast Member

I'm wondering how many Tesla owners would be interested in / excited about swapping with LEAF owners ;)

5. ElectricLove

ElectricLove Member

Haha, I have a Leaf as well... if you wanna borrow the Leaf instead of the Roadster, that's totally doable! ;-)

6. asudan

asudan Member

Why not take the Volt? :)

7. ElectricLove

ElectricLove Member

My Dad has our Volt up in Wyoming...

If he didn't though, it is stil a gas-burner, which I am trying to avoid altogether...

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't gotten anyone to agree to this, I know it was a bit of a long-shot but I was hopeful... I had one message me with interest but he hasn't gotten back in a few days... Any takers, opportunity is still available!!! Thunder Grey Roadster!!!