Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know anything about the Czech Republic superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0724.JPG
Builds the show room tesla?

No to se tady snažím zjistit celou dobu, někdo tu psal, že by to mohl být servis, ale myslím si, že když servis tak určitě i showroom a zastoupení. V zadu za budovou jsou od prosince schované dvě Xka bez SPZ tak by to tak mohlo být. Jen nevím proč se tu nic moc neděje. Byl jsem se tam v neděli podívat tak jediné co udělali za týden tak začali vypouštět vodu ze suterénu a zasypali díry kolem základů, Doufám, že s příchodem jara se to rapidně zrychlí. Nevíte někdo něco jak to bude?

Well here trying to figure out all the time, someone wrote here, it could be a service, but I think that when the service so certainly showroom and representation. In the back behind the building are hidden from December two Tesla Model X without license plates so could it be. Just I do not know why there is not much happening. I was there on Sunday and see only what they did for a week so they began to discharge water from the basement and showered holes around the bases, I hope that with the arrival of spring it will rapidly accelerate. Does anyone know anything how will it be?

Pustte to z hlavy a uz tam nejezdete. Nema to vyznam..Cele je to tam naprosto neverohodne..Mluvil jsem v lete nahodou s vlastnikem...
Rec jak s kozou tanec..Az to bude, tak to bude...Ma uz davno ve sklepe Tesla nabijecky..Snad je mezitim neprodal..hahaha..

Well here trying to figure out all the time, someone wrote here, it could be a service, but I think that when the service so certainly showroom and representation. In the back behind the building are hidden from December two Tesla Model X without license plates so could it be. Just I do not know why there is not much happening. I was there on Sunday and see only what they did for a week so they began to discharge water from the basement and showered holes around the bases, I hope that with the arrival of spring it will rapidly accelerate. Does anyone know anything how will it be?

Any further news of Superchargers in The Czech Republic? We may be making a road trip around the country in the summer (from UK via Germany). We are finding it a little difficult to understand what RFID cards we need for charging and how to get them for just one or two weeks. So having more Superchargers would be helpful. Is there going to be a Supercharger in Prague? Also to the west near Pilsen and Karlovy Vary?

Any further news of Superchargers in The Czech Republic? We may be making a road trip around the country in the summer (from UK via Germany). We are finding it a little difficult to understand what RFID cards we need for charging and how to get them for just one or two weeks. So having more Superchargers would be helpful. Is there going to be a Supercharger in Prague? Also to the west near Pilsen and Karlovy Vary?
It seems www.elektromobilita.cz has the best network for my research. I don't speak Czech so it's slightly hard to know. Though it seems like most bigger cities you can find shopping centers with 10kW Type 2 plugs which are free or the cost of parking. I greatly prefer not having to pay for charging as you mention you don't need to understand complicated procedures or have RFID cards or whatever. We will be going to Brno this summer so I'm hoping for the SC in Prague as well. It will make everything so much easier.

Cobos

To nechapu proc tam teda ma i ty auta? Ach jo. Fakt je videt ze zijeme v cechach.
I kdyby tam mel tech TMX stat 10, tak to vubec nic nerika o jeho zamerech s ev. stavbou SuC.o_O

No protoze vubec nemam paru jak to auto prihlasim tady v CR. Nevim tedy přesny postup, ale objedna se pres web a pak az je hotove tak Tesla posle nejake dokumenty ty se tu musi nechat certifikovanym prekladatelem prelozit. Pak se musi na zaklade techto prelozenych dokumentu zaridit povinne ruceni a auto (bez auta) nejak prihlasit. Az teprve pote se musi se SPZ do Tilburgu pro auto. Zatim jsem nenasel majitele Tesly, ktery by mi v tomto pomohl. Takze tohoto postupu se trochu obavam. Takze pokud by to byl showroom tak jen prijdu objednam a pote vyzvednu jiz se vsim vsudy.

No protoze vubec nemam paru jak to auto prihlasim tady v CR. Nevim tedy přesny postup, ale objedna se pres web a pak az je hotove tak Tesla posle nejake dokumenty ty se tu musi nechat certifikovanym prekladatelem prelozit. Pak se musi na zaklade techto prelozenych dokumentu zaridit povinne ruceni a auto (bez auta) nejak prihlasit. Az teprve pote se musi se SPZ do Tilburgu pro auto. Zatim jsem nenasel majitele Tesly, ktery by mi v tomto pomohl. Takze tohoto postupu se trochu obavam. Takze pokud by to byl showroom tak jen prijdu objednam a pote vyzvednu jiz se vsim vsudy.

Dovoz není žádný problém. Popsal jsem ho na slovenském fóru teslaclub.sk, v rubrice
strana 5, autor Bluesman. Teď už to jde jednodušeji, bez CRM. Jestli ten popis nestačí tak mi pošlete Váš kontakt a já se s Vámi spojím

Na Teslarati jen přesně vzali umístění z webu samotné Tesly, kde je prostě hozeno doprostřed nápisu Prague na mapě. Takže bych řekl, že místo je neznámé. Na tom místě bych ho opravdu neočekával. Shodou okolností je přesně na budově, kde jsem 2 roky chodil do školy :)