Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Running 18X8.5 ET40 Wheels, Looking for Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

technobabbler

M3LR MSM No FSD
Nov 11, 2021
Canada
I'm in love with the TE037 wheels from Rays but I can't justify the price for what essentially is a commuter car, I've got no intention of tracking my M3LR. I located a company out of Canada that sells what I will call a knock off wheel that is flow formed and has a weight of 19 lbs (according to manufacturer). I've found some reviews on line and people seem pretty happy using them day to day.

My only quandary is that offset is ET40 which is gonna make the wheels sit another 5mm in the wheel well and I don't want spacers, I already need to use a hub centric ring as the centre bore is 73.1mm.

Has any one thrown a set of 18x8.5 ET40 wheels on their model 3 and have picture or can speak to the look. Thanks.

Here's the wheels:

18" Aero wheels are 18x8.5 ET40, according to T Sportline. This could be a visual reference for you.

18" Aero wheels are 18x8.5 ET40, according to T Sportline. This could be a visual reference for you.

Well that's good to know, I've been doing so much reading over the last couple days I must have screwed my info up. I totally had it in my mind that the Aero wheels were +35. Thanks for the correction.