Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone using Revolut for SC in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although I have a Revolut account, I haven’t used this with my Tesla account. However, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work? Just make sure you’ve got a € account set up with some cents in there and you should be good to go. Though, obviously, if you don’t have a € account setup, it’ll just exchange the currency on the fly, so no issue there, either.

Do make sure you set up the card in the charging part of the account, not the general part. There are separate billing settings for general account and charging. Don’t make the mistake I did!

Reactions: mick4545
Used Revolut with Tesla since 2020 and no issues. But don't forget to recharge your Revolut account. If you have insufficient funds You can supercharge only once and the Tesla account will be locked until you pay.
If you have funds in local currency, Tesla will take that money if not will convert... anyway Revolut have a good rate of exchange... but this you should know already 😏

Reactions: mick4545