Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone who got VIN, still did not get contacted by DS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I configured Apr 29. Got a VIN May 5. Got very excited because the wait is 4-8 weeks. Thought I'd call and found out no DS has been assigned to me yet. They saw my configuration date and said 4-8 weeks.

Yes I was a bit impatient since I got a VIN and some who configured before me haven't gotten one yet. Plus I'm hoping to make it in on time for the rebate. Can't believe someone like Ford could be running this province :(
You want the Ontario debt to be $400B in a few short years? You want paying interest to be 18% of the entire budget every year? I'm scratching my head. The Liberals have put in writing this is what they will do and you still want that? NDP will spend even more so the #'s will be even worse.

If it weren't for the high chance the $14K rebate was disappearing, I don't think I'd be anxious at all, and I certainly don't mind waiting another month or two in general, but $14K is a fair bit of coin to loose for what in the end might turn out to be 2-5 days.

Your anxiety will probably still remain but I would imagine they will do similar to what they did with the Model S rebate. They made the change on March 8th to remove the Model S and if you read the current EVIP application, it specifies that you only had to place your order before that date and take delivery before September this year to receive the rebate in full.

Reactions: papapodcasts
Your anxiety will probably still remain but I would imagine they will do similar to what they did with the Model S rebate. They made the change on March 8th to remove the Model S and if you read the current EVIP application, it specifies that you only had to place your order before that date and take delivery before September this year to receive the rebate in full.
Hopefully it will remain, but should it not, that at least would be the most reasonable way for it to be handled, but since removing the program seems to be political, who knows what they will actually do, whoever 'they' turns out to be.

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome, along with environmental driven incentive programs remaining a priority for our province, country and planet.

Fortunately I am able (if needed) to pay the full amount, but it will delay other carbon reducing initiatives I had planned next.

Reactions: papapodcasts