TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone with a White/Tan S85 in the WPB Area???

Discussion in 'Florida' started by lolachampcar, Jul 25, 2013.

1. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

I would like my wife to see the White/Tan S85 and would prefer to spend some time with a local owner (we are on Singer Island) as opposed to driving to Dania. I can offer a drive in my Red/Black P85+ in exchange :)

Thanks,
    Bill

2. robballan

robballan Member

Bill, my Sig P85 is white exterior and white interior. Not exactly what you want but I'm happy to meet if you like.

3. Nickjhowe

Nickjhowe Member

Bill - I'm down in Boca - P85, Pearl White, Tan, Carbon Fibre, Solid Roof. Let me know. Happy to get together/swap. Meet half way if you want.

4. lolachampcar

Thanks Nick and Rob for the kind offers. We pulled the trigger on Friday and now have a late August delivery estimate. My wife now has the joy and anticipation of waiting for her MS.

Bill

5. bobinfla

bobinfla S-Vin 4086 Rdstr-Vin 0019

3rd time around already? Really Bill, you can't have them all, you have to leave some for other people.

6. lolachampcar

If it is any help, I did sell one to a very nice guy in CA.

I'm looking forward to our garage not being a sauna at night. The motorcycle and one car are electric. Soon the other car will be electric and all we will have to deal with is charging heat rejection :)