Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP 2.0 Q

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got mine to work driving on this hwy a few days ago pretty good. Seemed to be searching in the lane a bit but I didn't use it very long.
Driving around town where it won't engage I can see the AP looking at the lanes but they are almost wobbly on the animated screen in front of the car. In fact they are still animated when I'm at a stop. Is this normal?

So I got mine to work driving on this hwy a few days ago pretty good. Seemed to be searching in the lane a bit but I didn't use it very long.
Driving around town where it won't engage I can see the AP looking at the lanes but they are almost wobbly on the animated screen in front of the car. In fact they are still animated when I'm at a stop. Is this normal?

Known issue:

Tesla’s new Enhanced Autopilot has a known bug causing wobbly road lines on the instrument cluster

Mine did this today. Had to seize control and steer it the correct way. Was a bit jarring. 75/85 south in Atlanta, far right exit lane to 20W, car doing 40Mph started following cars to left as road curved to the right. Lines in dash wobbling left.

Also, in 35 MPh zone changing to 45mph zone , car stayed 35mph.

On Highway auto speed at 70mph max set to 75mph but after combination of auto speed up auto slowdown, car stayed at 70mph.

Don't know why.
Thinking of getting an in car camera.