Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP price drop also applies for free trial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting same message at buy now screen. Spoke to 3 Tesla reps and they couldn’t figure out why this is happening. If you figure anything out let me know, hoping it’s a glitch and AP/FSD are discounted even more!

I was just offered the 60 day demo today. I accepted and then checked the price on the web site again. AP is still $3K but FSD dropped from $7K to $5.5K.

I have no interest in FSD. I would consider AP for $2,500. At $3K I just don’t think I’m interested. I am not able to purchase it via the on screen app. I’m getting the same error message as everyone else when I click “Buy Now”. I’m curious to see if that eventually gets fixed and offers different pricing from the website.

I am getting same message at buy now screen. Spoke to 3 Tesla reps and they couldn’t figure out why this is happening. If you figure anything out let me know, hoping it’s a glitch and AP/FSD are discounted even more!

I called Tesla and they did confirm that the price did indeed drop to $2,500 for one day and then went back up. So the price for AP during the demo is now $3,000. For those who were lucky enough to move on the $2,500 offer they got a deal.

I suppose the price may revert back to $4,000 at the end of the demo, but for me that is sixty days from now and between now and then I suspect Tesla will change their pricing strategy at least three times, so it’s pointless to ask them what the price will be after the demo ends.