Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App icons confusing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it just me or are the app icons a UI nightmare. In the controls section it shows the lightning bolt and says Open and just below it shows the closed lock icon. In the first case, I assume that means the port is closed and pressing it will open it, but the opposite is true for the second. I think that one indicates the car is locked and pressing it will unlock it?

Huh. The app looks totally different today. Maybe there was a glitch with the layout or something, but yesterday the charge port lightning bolt was above the word open and about an inch below that was the lock in the middle of the car. Today the lock is in the same place, but the lightning bolt is on the bottom left where the charge port is actually located and the word Open is on the trunk, which makes total sense. The climate screen is also different today. Now it appears as if the roof is removed and the controls are on the seats and the starting wheel. Yesterday the image had a roof and there was just one control in the middle. Weird.