Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App loot box now says when your free referral supercharger miles expire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nguyenning

Aug 17, 2017
Texas
Picture attached.

Apologies if repost but just noticed the Loot Box where your referral supercharger bonus miles are located now has a set expiration date.

For context I have 11 total referrals (most were when tesla was doing that 5K bonus mile referral campaign.
My last referral was on December 21, 2019... so I’m not sure how exactly the expiration date was calculated for 18 months later.

The fine print says referral miles expire 6 months after the miles are added to your account. And I believe most thought that each new referral would extend the date 6 more months. So in my example, I was hoping for 11 referrals * 6 month extensions = 66 months ha not like anyone could use that many free miles anyway.

Attachments

• C7B3482E-AEBA-4AFD-B244-A9DEB76447CE.png
    C7B3482E-AEBA-4AFD-B244-A9DEB76447CE.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 22

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
Wow good timing with 11 referrals and most were when tesla was doing 5K bonus.

I like the expiration date feature, my 4 were spaced apart though so 4K miles expiring in 3/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC