Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I'm bearish based on Q1 being total garbage, I don't get why everyone's pretending otherwise, it was beyond bad

And I still don't see any adequate explanation as to why Tesla delivered 50k cars less than they produced

Anyway, Q2 will present a much clearer picture, we will see!

I'm certainly not positioning for $90, despite feeling we should have gone there after earnings, but I'm protecting against it and giving myself the opportunity to sell weekly puts without fear
Just my 2 cents, I think WS has positioned TSLA for a delivery miss but they expect growth to come back soon and that’s what Elon cleared out with his pumping during earnings call with his guidance on growth increasing with the Model 2.5 on the current assembly lines.
WS has punished Tesla from $300 to $140 but being forward looking they might time perfectly a return to ATH when growth is back. Just smoking Hopium for my LEAPs expiring Jan2025.
I’m bearish and sold 162.5CC but trying not to be too Short the hole bearish

Looking ahead, all things considered next week looking green, range $170-$180, but some -GEX remains (see purple absGEX below) adding a bit of downward pressure:

1714145475251.png

1714145532119.png

TSLA currently testing the 10-day:

1714145443258.png

Closed my 167.5 (loss) and 172.5CC (profit) for break even on the pair. Probably could have made a profit if we close Red today, but my blood pressure couldn't take it. Live to fight another day.

Edit: I should have stayed out of playing the ER anyway.
Wow. Right now it is looking like I made a great call. Would be a $50k loss right now and getting worse!