Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arachnid All Season Replacement Tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
I got my Arachnids installed a few weeks ago. They look awesome and handle the road great.
9B9DDA61-BA4E-49FC-A2D2-225A759225AC.jpeg

I have read that the Staggered Michelin Acoustic Pilot Super Sport tires (Front: 245/35 ZR21, Back: 265/35 ZR21) that come with the Referral Arachnid Wheel Package have a very short life span. (~20,000 miles at best)
I have tried to research alternative tire options for when they wear out. (All season...) with no success.
Has anyone found a suitable more durable replacement tire that could be used year round with better longevity?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

There are no all-season or winter tires for 21” staggered rims

I have the same setup and am looking into a set of 19” for the winter months
Unfortunately, that is the same conclusion I came to. Asked at Costco yesterday. They said that the Michelin Pilot Super Sports were the only options. (Acoustic version available as well)
As I recall ~$1,500/Set.
My current plan is to only use them 2-3 months in the Summer. Fortunately, I still have my 19” Slipstreams.
I was hoping someone here had a better solution.
9A72DA04-0525-4F0C-BF68-12C49424B675.jpeg

6D668D39-C40A-4208-8D16-491EE9B0BE2B.jpeg
6ECDB19D-3665-4F96-8A42-FEC82E6C8C82.jpeg

There are no all-season or winter tires for 21” staggered rims

I have the same setup and am looking into a set of 19” for the winter months
Apologies if this is a dumb question.

Cant you search all seasons for two tires for the backs, then search for all seasons for the front wheel sizes? Wasnt sure if the issue was trying to buy 4 tire packages....

Hopefully someone will start making an all-season version of that tire, but until then
Apologies if this is a dumb question.

Cant you search all seasons for two tires for the backs, then search for all seasons for the front wheel sizes? Wasnt sure if the issue was trying to buy 4 tire packages....

That is a good point. The real issue is no one makes the back tires in All-season or Winter config.

You can find the front two tires.

Hopefully someone will start making an all-season version of that tire, but until then

That is a good point. The real issue is no one makes the back tires in All-season or Winter config.

You can find the front two tires.

That is interesting. So if you enter in the rear wheel size and search all seasons on Tire Rack, you get zero results?

What are the front and rear sizes? Now im curious.. lol