TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Arachnid wheels

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by BrokerDon, Mar 19, 2018.

1. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Active Member

Want to buy a set of 4 Arachnids:
    • tires & wheels OR wheels only
    • staggered
    • current generation TPMS included
    Prefer local SoCal pickup but will consider surrounding counties too (Santa Barbara, SLO, Kern, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Imperial).. as well as Las Vegas and Phoenix.

$2,500 cash or PayPal

This is the same price as the Arachnid wheels in Irvine just sold on eBay for $2,550 (including eBay fees)... and TMC member P100Diddy who just bought his Arachnids for $2,500 Selling 21 Arachnid Wheels silver

PM with what you have including:
    • color (silver, black or, grey)
    • condition
    • location (city & state)
    I will have a set of Silver 21" Turbines with Continental SportContact 5P - CSI tires with some curb rash and a couple of thousand miles tire wear. Curb rash is repairable before sale if desired. Tires have no damage or plugs and are currently covered with awesome Tire Certificates from America's Tire (non-prorated replacement). These Turbines are available as partial sale / trade if desired... or separately once Arachnids installed.

IMG_3285.JPG

Thanks!

Don

2. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Active Member

I just bought a set of brand new Arachnids with Michelin Super Sport tires off Craigslist for $2,700 :D

Thanks to all the TMC members who PM'd me their Arachnid offers and Craigslist sellers who responded to my inquiries.

3. MikeyS

MikeyS Member

Anyone interested in trading for silver 21” arachnids near Las Vegas please let me know. I have about 9k miles on them. No rashes (the black in the picture is just a bit of dirt). Looking for another set of 20 or 21” turbine or otherwise. Thanks!
    Mike

Attached Files: