Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Arachnid wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to buy a set of 4 Arachnids:
  • tires & wheels OR wheels only
  • staggered
  • current generation TPMS included
Prefer local SoCal pickup but will consider surrounding counties too (Santa Barbara, SLO, Kern, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, Imperial).. as well as Las Vegas and Phoenix.

$2,500 cash or PayPal

This is the same price as the Arachnid wheels in Irvine just sold on eBay for $2,550 (including eBay fees)... and TMC member P100Diddy who just bought his Arachnids for $2,500 Selling 21 Arachnid Wheels silver

PM with what you have including:
  • color (silver, black or, grey)
  • condition
  • location (city & state)
I will have a set of Silver 21" Turbines with Continental SportContact 5P - CSI tires with some curb rash and a couple of thousand miles tire wear. Curb rash is repairable before sale if desired. Tires have no damage or plugs and are currently covered with awesome Tire Certificates from America's Tire (non-prorated replacement). These Turbines are available as partial sale / trade if desired... or separately once Arachnids installed.

IMG_3285.JPG

Thanks!

Don

Anyone interested in trading for silver 21” arachnids near Las Vegas please let me know. I have about 9k miles on them. No rashes (the black in the picture is just a bit of dirt). Looking for another set of 20 or 21” turbine or otherwise. Thanks!
Mike

Attachments

• 0E850F3E-DAC2-446A-BD97-2644473268F4.jpeg
    0E850F3E-DAC2-446A-BD97-2644473268F4.jpeg
    455.3 KB · Views: 40