Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are these new V10 feature?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed a couple of new things and I am wonder If these were always there or we got them in V10. I have only had my model 3 for 3 weeks.

1) With cruise control on, the car automatically slows down when driving on an off ramp/exit

2) Autosteer disengages easily when a turn signal is on.

3 There is a new trip section in the energy app when navigation is on that shows predicted energy use.

What's new is that my turn signals don't stay on in reverse. Annoying when parallel parking or waiting to back into my driveway. (My street is narrow and a neighbour often parks across the street so I wait until there is no traffic before backing in since I end up blocking most of the remaining road.)

Reactions: bijan
I noticed a couple of new things and I am wonder If these were always there or we got them in V10. I have only had my model 3 for 3 weeks.

1) With cruise control on, the car automatically slows down when driving on an off ramp/exit

2) Autosteer disengages easily when a turn signal is on.

3 There is a new trip section in the energy app when navigation is on that shows predicted energy use.

2a) Cars with basic AP will disengaged autosteer as soon as you engage the turn signals - quite seemless.

2b) Cars with EAP/NOA/FSD package will do a bunch of checks before committing to an auto lane change - gets confused on four lane highways like ON 11. It would auto lane change into the passing lane but refused to go back after passing. Must override with brake/right stalk/over powering autosteer.