Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are these Next Gen or Premium seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a late 2016 Tesla but the seats are confusing to me. I thought they were next gen because of the year but they have power adjustable headrests. Anybody know which gen seats they are?

-Zach
IMG_0276.jpg

These are the premium seats.

My late 2016 Model S has the next gens and I specifically remember the premium seats becoming available right before I took delivery and I was contemplating canceling and reordering to get the premiums.

Awesome! Thanks for the input. Do you know if the newer premium seats (ie vegan leather) would work if I swapped them out? Or do they have a different connection/harness? I just really hate the textile and leather mix and really want the vegan leather seats haha

Awesome! Thanks for the input. Do you know if the newer premium seats (ie vegan leather) would work if I swapped them out? Or do they have a different connection/harness? I just really hate the textile and leather mix and really want the vegan leather seats haha

I'm pretty sure they would since it's the same seat design. I'd check one of those forums on TMC - a lot of people have swapped older seats for newer ones, so there's probably some good info there.