Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arnold Clark enhanced autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have reserved a model 3 LR and Arnold Clark sent me a video and I noticed about enhanced pilot what exactly is it please ?

Attachments

• IMG_0841.png
    IMG_0841.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
nd I noticed about enhanced pilot what exactly is it please ?
It is an additional software upgrade with autopilot which costs around £3500 - please check the cost.
These are the stuff it is supposed to do but forum members have differing views on its usability and what it does and doesn’t. Please see those threads for further information as we do not want another additional thread related to this.

Enhanced Autopilot​

• Auto Lane Change: Assists in moving to an adjacent lane on the motorway when indicator is engaged by driver
  • Navigate on Autopilot (Beta): Actively augments Auto Lane Change by providing guidance to the driver to transit motorway’s on-ramp to off-ramp, including suggesting lane changes and navigating interchanges
  • Autopark: Helps parallel or perpendicular park your vehicle, with a single touch
  • Summon: Moves your vehicle in and out of a tight space using the mobile app
  • Smart Summon: Your vehicle will navigate more complex environments and parking spaces, manoeuvring around objects as necessary to come find you in a car park within your direct vicinity.