Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
incon3037r check your PM please

we're going to wrap up the group buy. if you don't have your name on the list, you will not be eligible for the group buy pricing. order has been submitted to Artisan Spirits Japan . I will keep the offer open until the end of this month. Deposits will be taken now to finalize the order.
I’d like to be on this order as well. I am ready to purchase the kit.

@EVStuning I was reading on another vendor's site that sells the kit and it says that the carbon fiber pieces don't come finished with a clear coat and that it would have to be clear coated after fitting it. Is this true?

I'm hoping this isn't true and that the cf pieces come finished and ready to bolt on instead of having to take to a paint shop.

@EVStuning I was reading on another vendor's site that sells the kit and it says that the carbon fiber pieces don't come finished with a clear coat and that it would have to be clear coated after fitting it. Is this true?

I'm hoping this isn't true and that the cf pieces come finished and ready to bolt on instead of having to take to a paint shop.

OH boy. hmmmm. I hope not.