Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@EVStuning I was reading on another vendor's site that sells the kit and it says that the carbon fiber pieces don't come finished with a clear coat and that it would have to be clear coated after fitting it. Is this true?

I'm hoping this isn't true and that the cf pieces come finished and ready to bolt on instead of having to take to a paint shop.

This is their kit. It looks like its clear coated. Comes with additional pieces for the front.

TESLA Model 3 completed carbon aero kit IMP Performance

I wish I could see a pic of the side skirts from the under side of the car. I wonder what the holes that need to be drilled look like.

I hope this kit does not cover up the holes Tesla provided for jacking up the car. or the rocker panel bolt holes. I just might bet longer bolts that are used for the rocker panels.

Rocker.jpg

Rocker2.jpg

■ Front lip Spoiler

size: Left and right: 5mm DOWN Center: 50mm DOWN accessories 1 BLACK LABEL plate

* It is a product to be attached to the bottom of the genuine front bumper.

* Carbon products are not final finished, so we recommend a clear coat finish after temporary alignment.
Twill weave using Toray (CO6347 BL1500-3K).

Side Skirts

Size: 5mm down

• * It is a product to be attached to the bottom of the genuine side step.
  • * Drilling is required on the bottom of the genuine side step.
  • * Carbon products are not final finished, so we recommend a clear coat finish after temporary alignment.

Rear Diffuser

• Left and right: 65mm DOWN Center: 55mm
    • * It is a product to be installed on the bottom of the genuine rear bumper.
    • * Drilling is required on the bottom of the stock rear bumper.
    • * Carbon products are not final finished, so we recommend a clear coat finish after temporary alignment.
    Trunk Soiler
    • ※ It becomes product to attach to genuine trunk.
      Twill weave using Toray (CO6347 BL1500-3K)

@EVStuning I was reading on another vendor's site that sells the kit and it says that the carbon fiber pieces don't come finished with a clear coat and that it would have to be clear coated after fitting it. Is this true?

I'm hoping this isn't true and that the cf pieces come finished and ready to bolt on instead of having to take to a paint shop.

Carbon parts are rarely ever clear coated from any manufacturer. We also state the same on our website for these products. We sell many different brands of carbon products and we always advise customer to clear coat the items before installing. They all have a gelcoat which does not give you any UV protection as a clear coat would.

I wonder why is their's so much cheaper?

What is going on?

EURO to USD is not the same. Currently 3360Euro will come out to $3640 USD then you need to add the customs duty and import fees which include entry fee, bond, abi, registration etc you'll be tacked on an additional $511.23. That's not including the freight cost from Japan or Europe to the States.

• Informative
Reactions: Garlan Garner
Thanks for clearing all of this up.

Due to the current environment with Corona, is ETA still May?

I've seen some delays at the port but nothing major. worst case was about a 3 week delay but that was early on with the pandemic. right now everything seems to be closer to original ETA's. Down side is because of the slowdown of business, it's taking longer to fill the containers in Japan. so it might take longer for them to fill up the container before it leaves the port. Model 3 kits are at the port in Japan currently. not sure when it will leave but i'll get a notice once it arrives here at our ports. Will keep you posted.

• Informative
Reactions: Garlan Garner
I've seen some delays at the port but nothing major. worst case was about a 3 week delay but that was early on with the pandemic. right now everything seems to be closer to original ETA's. Down side is because of the slowdown of business, it's taking longer to fill the containers in Japan. so it might take longer for them to fill up the container before it leaves the port. Model 3 kits are at the port in Japan currently. not sure when it will leave but i'll get a notice once it arrives here at our ports. Will keep you posted.

Hello EVStuning,

I'm just inquiring. I know that shipping must be a nightmare right now with everything that is going on.

Just wondering where everything is.....

I'm not trying to rush shipping or anything. Especially since I have lost my job during this pandemic. I'm still willing to pay for my order so that I won't lose my deposit.

Just wondering.

Hello EVStuning,

I'm just inquiring. I know that shipping must be a nightmare right now with everything that is going on.

Just wondering where everything is.....

I'm not trying to rush shipping or anything. Especially since I have lost my job during this pandemic. I'm still willing to pay for my order so that I won't lose my deposit.

Just wondering.

shipment is docking at the port tomorrow. once it clears customs, it'll get loaded onto a freight truck and will be arranged to deliver to us. usually about a week after the docking date. i also emailed you this information on 4/7 when i was notified a long with all the others who ordered.