Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol I had the same idea as well. I mentioned it somewhere in this thread a while ago. Can you show some close up pics of the spoiler?

Vivint wrap from Amazon. Beware tho...wrapping is hella frustrating and time consuming. I had my chrome delete and lip wrapped by a pro after struggling through this lol (got the same type of carbon wrap for those too)

95082-ACF-9-DDF-44-C0-9277-4316718-D2-E88.jpg

CB2171-DA-5-ABC-4-B78-8-B68-483-D7-C7-EF7-F8.jpg

True but that's not necessarily a bad thing, I love the Fast and Furious movies! :D But I can understand why you think that way yeah. The Artisan kit is quite a bit more subtle while still looking very good.

Exactly, just isn't worth the extra cost just to get a few spots of carbon on the bodykit. I guess you could indeed still go with a carbon trunk spoiler to at least have that one in full carbon. I've decided to go full FRP though, trunk spoiler as well. I just don't like having only 1 carbon part on the car. All or nothing for me! ;) So yeah, in this case nothing, no carbon parts, just fiberglass. It's not going to be body color even though that might look nice. I'm just going to match the chrome delete and get it painted satin black. There's going to be more satin on the car anyway so it'll match nicely I think.
Fast & Furious is definitely not a bad look. Personally I like my Model 3 to be more tamed. I like that look on something like a Lexus LC. Artisan Spirits makes a bad ass kit for the LC actually. Artisan Spirits black label gt wide body kit for Lexus LC 1

Satin black should look good as well. Probably cant tell the difference unless its up close anyways.

Reactions: Firehuntah
Vivint wrap from Amazon. Beware tho...wrapping is hella frustrating and time consuming. I had my chrome delete and lip wrapped by a pro after struggling through this lol (got the same type of carbon wrap for those too)

95082-ACF-9-DDF-44-C0-9277-4316718-D2-E88.jpg

CB2171-DA-5-ABC-4-B78-8-B68-483-D7-C7-EF7-F8.jpg

That's amazing! Wouldn't have known it was a wrap if you didn't say. Really great option if you want the carbon look with the fiberglass price. :D Well done!

Fast & Furious is definitely not a bad look. Personally I like my Model 3 to be more tamed. I like that look on something like a Lexus LC. Artisan Spirits makes a bad ass kit for the LC actually. Artisan Spirits black label gt wide body kit for Lexus LC 1

Satin black should look good as well. Probably cant tell the difference unless its up close anyways.

Yeah I really love their Lexus kits as well, they really do know how to make cars look beautiful in Japan. :)

That was exactly my thought as well. Up close you'll definitely notice it but from a distance carbon just looks black as well. And yeah.. I just want to try something different with my build. ;) I already have bronze as an extra on my car, so then I'd have blue, black, bronze and carbon. I just think that's too many different things on 1 car. That's why I want to just match it with the black chrome delete. But there will be more to it. :p Really can't wait to receive and install mine soon.

That's amazing! Wouldn't have known it was a wrap if you didn't say. Really great option if you want the carbon look with the fiberglass price. :D Well done!

Yeah I really love their Lexus kits as well, they really do know how to make cars look beautiful in Japan. :)

That was exactly my thought as well. Up close you'll definitely notice it but from a distance carbon just looks black as well. And yeah.. I just want to try something different with my build. ;) I already have bronze as an extra on my car, so then I'd have blue, black, bronze and carbon. I just think that's too many different things on 1 car. That's why I want to just match it with the black chrome delete. But there will be more to it. :p Really can't wait to receive and install mine soon.
Honestly I never liked the carbon fiber look until I got the Model 3. I was actually planning to wrap my factory Performance spoiler in satin black but the carbon fiber grew on me. You're right about not adding too many different colors on your car though. I do wonder how it would look if you wrapped the parts thats supposed to be carbon fiber in bronze instead to match your wheels. Kinda bold but might actually work lol.

Honestly I never liked the carbon fiber look until I got the Model 3. I was actually planning to wrap my factory Performance spoiler in satin black but the carbon fiber grew on me. You're right about not adding too many different colors on your car though. I do wonder how it would look if you wrapped the parts thats supposed to be carbon fiber in bronze instead to match your wheels. Kinda bold but might actually work lol.

Yeah I guess once you're actually used to the carbon fiber you really don't want anything else anymore. It does look pretty cool. :)

Haha, I wasn't going to say anything about it yet but you won't have to wonder about that much longer. You actually guessed what I'm planning to do. ;) My Tesla emblems are already bronze too so I figured I'd add more bronze with the body kit by painting those parts that are normally carbon fiber bronze. I think it's going to look really nice with the rest of the kit painted satin black. Will look more aggressive that way and much more unique as well. :p Going to do the bronze with paint as that's the only way to really perfectly match that wheel color. I currently use 3M matte brown wrap for the emblems which is pretty close. But I'll have those painted together with the bodykit as well.

Reactions: hydro 481
Yeah I guess once you're actually used to the carbon fiber you really don't want anything else anymore. It does look pretty cool. :)

Haha, I wasn't going to say anything about it yet but you won't have to wonder about that much longer. You actually guessed what I'm planning to do. ;) My Tesla emblems are already bronze too so I figured I'd add more bronze with the body kit by painting those parts that are normally carbon fiber bronze. I think it's going to look really nice with the rest of the kit painted satin black. Will look more aggressive that way and much more unique as well. :p Going to do the bronze with paint as that's the only way to really perfectly match that wheel color. I currently use 3M matte brown wrap for the emblems which is pretty close. But I'll have those painted together with the bodykit as well.
My bad, didn't mean to ruin your surprise! :D

I'm looking forward to how the bronze part is gonna turn out. Could turn out really nice. Are you sure you want to do satin black for the rest of the kit instead of body color?

My bad, didn't mean to ruin your surprise! :D

I'm looking forward to how the bronze part is gonna turn out. Could turn out really nice. Are you sure you want to do satin black for the rest of the kit instead of body color?

It's all good! :) Really looking forward to it as well but it might still take some time for it to arrive. Yep, it's going to be satin black and not body color. Like I said, I want it to be different than what others are doing to give my car a more unique look. It'll make it look more aggressive as well since it won't blend in as much with the body of the car. The first few images we seen of the kit looked like that as well, carbon with the rest just black on the white car. I really liked that.

It's all good! :) Really looking forward to it as well but it might still take some time for it to arrive. Yep, it's going to be satin black and not body color. Like I said, I want it to be different than what others are doing to give my car a more unique look. It'll make it look more aggressive as well since it won't blend in as much with the body of the car. The first few images we seen of the kit looked like that as well, carbon with the rest just black on the white car. I really liked that.
Wait, what first few images are you talking about? The ones in this thread? Looks body color to me?

Yeah, the first few that are visible now were edited in later on. But the photo on page 2 shows it, post #30. Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3
There were more photos of this but can't really find it right now.

Edit: Found them. 『Tesla』

It's just the unpainted carbon overlay version with the non carbon parts being black. That's the photo that gave us all the idea back then that there would be a full carbon overlay version. We know better now. :p It's not really a great photo though, the lighting doesn't really show the black very well. But I do think it'll look really great like that, and then with the parts that are supposed to be carbon being bronze. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, the first few that are visible now were edited in later on. But the photo on page 2 shows it, post #30. Artisan Spirits Aero Kit for Tesla Model 3
There were more photos of this but can't really find it right now.

Edit: Found them. 『Tesla』

It's just the unpainted carbon overlay version with the non carbon parts being black. That's the photo that gave us all the idea back then that there would be a full carbon overlay version. We know better now. :p It's not really a great photo though, the lighting doesn't really show the black very well. But I do think it'll look really great like that, and then with the parts that are supposed to be carbon being bronze. ;)
Yea the photos are kinda hard to see but I get the idea. Should look pretty good. Keep up updated!

Hi - yeah I'm in NJ so the white model 3 in San Diego wasn't me. I wish the artisan kit was less common here in the NY/NJ area, I know of at least 2 other model 3's with the artisan kit (although it's the FRP versions).

Let me know if y'all have any questions. I check the forums once in a while, but can easily be reached for a quicker response over on ig: jrzy_m3p.

@Firehuntah I'm thinking about potentially selling at the end of the summer =)

Hi - yeah I'm in NJ so the white model 3 in San Diego wasn't me. I wish the artisan kit was less common here in the NY/NJ area, I know of at least 2 other model 3's with the artisan kit (although it's the FRP versions).

Let me know if y'all have any questions. I check the forums once in a while, but can easily be reached for a quicker response over on ig: jrzy_m3p.

@Firehuntah I'm thinking about potentially selling at the end of the summer =)

I believe still no one in Europe has it so I'm very happy I'll probably be the first to get it over here. :D But yeah, I can imagine if you see the kit often that you're looking at other options to get it more unique again. If I could wait that long I'd take it from you! :p But I'll probably be able to finally order it next week so yeah.. I really would like to have it on the car before Summer. ;) I'm also going for the 4 piece kit, no Artisan bumper garnish. Getting something else for that. :)

I'm sure once and if you're going to sell it you'll find someone who wants it in no time! It's just such a nice looking kit.