TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Assorted EVSEadapters.com adapters for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Ulmo, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

#1 Ulmo, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Assorted EVSEadapters.com adapters and one extension for sale. As pictured, and I will inventory, specify, name and price them tonight. Please note that you must set these to the correct amperage in the car before charging, since the adapters do not automatically set this for you, and if you don't set it in the car, it is unsafe. These are not for children or absent minded people!!! You must specifically limit the amperage manually in the car WHENEVER YOU USE THESE. Each one has a different set point.
    IMG_7273.png IMG_7274.png IMG_7276.png IMG_7277.png IMG_7279.png IMG_7280.png IMG_7282.png IMG_7283.png

I also have an extra Tesla USN14-50 adapter for the UMC (I have two but the other one is staying with the official Tesla charger bag that I'm selling with my car); that is useful to leave on the end of one of those EVSEadapters if you use it all the time, maybe, but I've always found it to be extra (and I shouldn't have bought it). Give me a price and I'll probably take the offer (they come with the charger bag every car has so you should already have one). It is the updated version.

2. MoosejawShaw

MoosejawShaw Member

Interested in the locking 6-20 I believe. How much?

3. Ulmo

Ulmo Active Member

Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 2.38.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 2.39.27 PM.png

The 6-30 I'll do for $45 + shipping.