Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta Motorsports Park - 10 Level Three DC Chargers Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, I don't live near the track, but for those of you that do, this is pretty exciting news! Fairly sure this is the first track on the east-coast with onsite DCFC (that actually works).

They also have eight Level 2 chargers on-track, so it's really awesome to see a track embracing EV's while others are sadly banning them (VIR, Summit Point, we see you).

It looks like these can support up to 650A which is pretty awesome! MaxiCharger DC HiPower

Kudos to AMP!

newproductlandmaxichargerdchighpower-1662996443025_1200x.png

Wow, thank you, I have been trying to post this below but it won't let me!

So I have fully drank the EV Cool aid to say the least. I have taken both the blue and green pill to say the least. I currently own a Tesla Plaid, Unplugged upgrades, and now building a full race model 3 performance from Unplugged Performance. Ben @ Unplugged Performance and his team are fantastic.

On to the real story...

I am fortunate/suprised to own a motorsports country club/race track www.AtlantaMotorsportsPark.com How I got here... I am more surprised than my friends.

We have three EV Technology companies incubating @ the motorsports park. We are in discussions with a major EV performance company about a east coast location @ the motorsports park to install and maintain performance products for EV's.

Here is where it gets interesting...
As I understand, and would request testing of this statement: We are the only track in the world with level three chargers. True or false?

Why are we doing this?
  • I see the future, I would rather be on the tip of the spear than watching it pass me by/FOMO. I also like shiny objects/new tech.
  • We are starting a monthly EV racing series at the track in either May or June. Anyone can join, no racing license, we can help you get that very quickly and inexpensively. Car & Kart Racing Series - Atlanta Motorsports Park
  • Racing too aggressive? We have autocross or time trials where no door to door racing happens but you still get the thrill of the car and driving at your limits.
  • We are having an EV Symposium June 24th to showcase all Emobility products. (Stay tuned on more details here)
  • We provide a place at the base of some of the best roads in the US. Now you can stop here, charge up, hit the mountains hard and stop back on the way home to fully charge. Or just a trip to the mountains, wineries, etc.
How you can help?

Please tell others, post to any forums, share via social media, email, homing pigeon aka ICE is fine as well.
Give us advice, input, ideas, etc.

SHARE ME!

Thanks everyone,

Jeremy @ AMP (No pun intended but we will roll with it)

Reactions: Clark_Kent