Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Audio Upgrade in North Texas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I'm located in Dallas, TX. I have a SR+. I was wondering if anyone in the area has found a shop that can do an audio upgrade for Teslas. I want to activate the mirror tweeters and add a subwoofer. I just want the shop to have a history of working with Teslas because I am worried about them doing the wiring incorrectly and then my car giving me error codes.

I've looked into Reus, but with COVID it's going to be a while until they may start travelling again. Also, would prefer local because it'll save me a lot of money.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I'm located in Dallas, TX. I have a SR+. I was wondering if anyone in the area has found a shop that can do an audio upgrade for Teslas. I want to activate the mirror tweeters and add a subwoofer. I just want the shop to have a history of working with Teslas because I am worried about them doing the wiring incorrectly and then my car giving me error codes.

I've looked into Reus, but with COVID it's going to be a while until they may start travelling again. Also, would prefer local because it'll save me a lot of money.

Thanks!

My new roadster will be back in plano in next week or two. Finishing PEM upgrade and couple of other updates..Sound system up grade and sound deadening are on our list. Let me know what you find and can share what I found out so far in DFW

Reactions: badiban
MADWorks Customs in Lewisville built me a custom sub/amp for my Performance Model 3. I got a 2500w amp and sub installed, fiberglass sub box, false floor so that trunk is still usable, and some custom LED lights on the box/setup.

They also did a great job doing the Alcantara/suede headliner and all of my suspension work (I almost have the full MPP parts catalog).

Happy to show any locals the work in person.

MADWorks Customs in Lewisville built me a custom sub/amp for my Performance Model 3. I got a 2500w amp and sub installed, fiberglass sub box, false floor so that trunk is still usable, and some custom LED lights on the box/setup.

They also did a great job doing the Alcantara/suede headliner and all of my suspension work (I almost have the full MPP parts catalog).

Happy to show any locals the work in person.
Hello - I am looking to upgrade my sr+ audio as well.. do you recommend them ? Do you see any audio niggling issue post the upgrade ? Just a little anxious to find some who knows what they are doing with Teslas ..

Hello - I am looking to upgrade my sr+ audio as well.. do you recommend them ? Do you see any audio niggling issue post the upgrade ? Just a little anxious to find some who knows what they are doing with Teslas ..
No performance issues with my install.

No issues with any weird battery/electrical warnings on the car, and system continues to perform as expected.