Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a little less worried about work, and more concerned about missing seeing the Splash Bros. with my dad hahaha.

This game is his Christmas present
My son's Xmas present is seeing them (in March) against the Hawks...if everything goes to plan that will be the family's first road trip in the MY.

• Love
Reactions: kjudd11
Well....not good news from Tesla this morning...my EDD got pushed out from Jan 31-Feb 14 to Feb 10-Mar 8. Back to a 28 day window. Looks like I am going to be over 180 days from OD to delivery.
While that definitely sucks, that is what happened to me, I think 6 days before my VIN. got a push to 28 days, then 4 days later 14, then 2 days later VIN. Crossing my fingers this has just begun for you.

My son's Xmas present is seeing them (in March) against the Hawks...if everything goes to plan that will be the family's first road trip in the MY.
That's an awesome gift! Hope it all works out for you and your family!

My father keeps saying I can sell the tickets if it will relieve my stress with the Tesla delivery and I'm like "DAD, WE'RE GOING TO THIS GAME AND YOU'RE SEEING THE NEW ARENA, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!"

He's been a diehard Dubs fan since he was in grade school.

Thanks! Yes: AMD/Double Pane Windows/new Li-ion battery. Least my long wait feels like it paid off into a better vehicle than I thought I was getting.

Back windows double pane? Or front only? I ask because the front have been double for a while.
That was going to be my question too. This is the 2nd time I've heard someone reference the double pane rear windows. Can someone take a picture of it to confirm? Mine were single pane rears. Not a deal-breaker but that'd be amazing if they slipped that in too.

That was going to be my question too. This is the 2nd time I've heard someone reference the double pane rear windows. Can someone take a picture of it to confirm? Mine were single pane rears. Not a deal-breaker but that'd be amazing if they slipped that in too.
Your front windows should be double pane. Should look the same if your rear windows are double. It is actually sandwiched glass.

Reactions: EvEv
Did you reschedule it to tomorrow? I am in the same boat. Already got to delivery center and waiting to see if I can get the car today

Did you reschedule it to tomorrow? I am in the same boat. Already got to delivery center and waiting to see if I can get the car today
I got the text just now to say it will be delivered in 1 hour.

Y’all there is a bookmarked page on my browser now haha
I was close to doing it today, on a very random whim
but I think I should wait and see?
Don’t judge me 😂
E63791D9-09E7-4734-B348-1D46CB7C978D.jpeg

Same thing happened to me -- went from a 2 week window about a week ago to a 4 week window again (my 5th EDD change in Jan).

MYLR7 | midnight silver | black interior | Gemini wheels | 7-seater | no tow | no FSD
Order and profile complete: 8/18
Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 01/08 - 02/05
EDD change #2 on 01/09: 01/12 - 02/09
EDD change #3 on 01/13: 01/16 - 02/09
EDD change #4 on 01/14: 01/19 - 02/02
EDD change #5 on 01/20: 01/23 - 02/01
EDD change #6 on 01/24: 01/28 - 02/25
Hoping this is the same start I had last week...

Reactions: arctangent
Finally picked up my car! Everything went well for the most part. Scheduling delivery was a nightmare. The dates kept changing and they basically had no idea when the car was going arrive since there were delays with logistics. Everything is great except for one of the rear passenger doors sag when opening. So much so that when I go to close it the window hits the side. Service appointment scheduled this Saturday to fix it. Attached all my accessories and can’t wait to take a long drive!
Congrats on the new ride! Which mud flaps did you go with and how was it installing the rear ones?

Reactions: Maximus831
Congrats on the new ride! Which mud flaps did you go with and how was it installing the rear ones?

Basenor Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps Splash Guards (Set of Four) No Need to Drill Holes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VHQSXD...t_i_126MWXYETNM6P6ZVM39F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Very easy to install. It uses the current holes that are already in the wheel well. You just pop out a few of the plastic pegs that are on the car already then line up the mud flaps and insert new plastic pegs (I do not know the actual term for these things lol). They are very solid and are attached firmly to the car.

Got it!!

8/26 order. Multiple EDD…and actual delivery day changes due to transportation delays. I received a call yesterday late afternoon saying that my car was ready and waiting for me (two days early). Since I’m only about 10 minutes from the dealership I drove over and picked it up, trading in my BMW X3.

The whole process was smooth and the sales associate that I’ve been dealing with since the test drive was fantastic. With the exception of the trunk alignment the car was flawless. I have a service appointment Friday morning to have the trunk tweaked.

For those wondering it’s a 12/31 production, F356xxx, Intel Atom (👎) equipped vehicle. We chatted about the 12v battery infant mortality issues and while they were unsure, the sales team is hoping that if the lead acid 12v does die while in warranty it would be replaced with a lithium ion unit. Also, I used a referral code for the purchase and the 1,000 supercharger miles arrived immediately after car acceptance in my loot box.
Hey - how do you get find out the Production Date for your MY? I got mine 1/14 and already on AMD

Reactions: eric.freeman
Basenor Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps Splash Guards (Set of Four) No Need to Drill Holes Amazon.com

Very easy to install. It uses the current holes that are already in the wheel well. You just pop out a few of the plastic pegs that are on the car already then line up the mud flaps and insert new plastic pegs (I do not know the actual term for these things lol). They are very solid and are attached firmly to the car.
The Mud Flaps were such an important addition to the car, luckily Tesla OH got me setup since they do that for north cars, already and due to the long roadtrip they have shielded the car from a lot of dirt

Reactions: eeee-meeee
Basenor Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps Splash Guards (Set of Four) No Need to Drill Holes https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VHQSXD...t_i_126MWXYETNM6P6ZVM39F?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

They are called push rivets.

• Informative
Reactions: eeee-meeee