Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The centre covers turned up yesterday. The colour of centre covers matches the alloys perfectly. The wheels don't look to bad without the aero covers on them. Easy to put on and they give you a little tool to remove them too.
IMG_7237.jpg

Anyone planning to do this(tieing a spare tyre to the trunk ceiling using straps)?:
View attachment 1025653
I can't say I have.
I saw this on YT when I was looking into it though, but seems like a lot of added weight.

And I saw this cool looking tyre too on here (and YT) that expands out when you pump it up.

Reactions: jeevas123
Anyone planning to do this(tieing a spare tyre to the trunk ceiling using straps)?:
View attachment 1025653

A spare is always good, but in my experience not needed unless you live remote. I got a flat the other day and if it was in a repairable area I would have used my plug kit and tyre pump, but Tesla Roadside assistance was quick to reach me within an hour providing me with a loan tyre while they took my other one to the service center for replacement.

Last edited:
This looks good and is cheaper than sexy buttons

When the app gets English it will be better :)

Little bit of mansplaining but you get the idea

Last edited:
Just putting it out there that I’ve had an awful experience with Halo Blk (ordered 11/02). They’ve sent my items with 2 tracking numbers, the first of which (roof shades only) was meant to have been delivered today, however nothing was delivered, with CCTV showing no vehicles entering my estate at the time it was alleged to have been delivered.

Also the other items have been sitting in China for several weeks.

Definitely do not recommend ordering via the Global Store. Micro Express are the courier and they have abysmal reviews. Not sure which courier they use if you order via the Australian site.

I’ll keep you guys posted with what happens next, but with $900 worth of goods it’s pretty disappointing.
Update for anyone interested (lol) - I returned home last night and the package (roof shades only) was on my doorstep.

So either a delivery driver dropped it off or a kind citizen.

On another note, paint protection and tint done ✔️

IMG_3360.jpeg

Can’t say I’ve seen any fake gen 3 Tesla wall chargers before. It should come with some sort of packaging slip from Tesla with order details so if you have that I think it should be fine.
As long as its not stolen yeah they should have some paperwork and it wont be locked to someone elses account (which id make sure they have done)