Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automatic profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all. I cannot for the life of me get both my wife's and my profile to be enabled automatically. Either it's always me or always her. I've been in and tapped on the little profile button for each device but it appears to apply to both.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

So, the Locks menu, when you tap the little person icon, assigns that key to the currently active driver profile.

so you need to have your profile active and then only tap the head and shoulders icon next to your device

then make your wife’s driver profile active and only tap the head icon next to her device

Is your wife’s phone close enough to the car to still be connected even when you walk up to it? That could also be an issue. get her to check what the tesla app on her phone says under "Phone Key". "Connected" means it's still close enough to the car to have a connection. Turn off bluetooth one the other phone and then walk up to the car with your phone - see if that helps.

Last edited: