Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot shut down, lots of error codes.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A very similar issue happened to me when one of the wire harnesses failed, all driving assistance features including AP, Traction control, even power steering completely failed, I had quite an arm workout driving the car to the service center since there was no power steering.

Is your power steering gone?

I suggest a Tesla service appointment, I got a loaner for about a week until they replaced the harness under warranty.

Steering was working. Took car in hot alignment, they reset everything I’m guessing and everything was working (assumed). Went over to super charger and noticed driver seat doesn’t move or that I can not unlock the passenger door with long press of drivers door open button. Tried seat calibration and nothing.

Next failure and I’m invoking lemon law!

A very similar issue happened to me when one of the wire harnesses failed, all driving assistance features including AP, Traction control, even power steering completely failed, I had quite an arm workout driving the car to the service center since there was no power steering.

Is your power steering gone?

I suggest a Tesla service appointment, I got a loaner for about a week until they replaced the harness under warranty.
Got the car aligned, and they reset the system and everything was working. Went to Supercharger after picking car up and drivers seat stopped working. Made new appointment and they replaced the seat, picked car up and got a few blocks from service center and seat stopped working. So I returned, so now they are going to replace the wiring harnesses.