Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lane departure warning and Sentry warning error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a camera upgrade on a 2017 model S 100D with full FSD capability--this error arose immediately after the upgrade. I returned the car twice in Feb. and I thought they solved the problem. Now the error message has returned. I have researched some old posts complaining about similar problems on other models and have tried all suggestions to no avail. The error message says all services will return on the next drive and they do.
Recently, I just began driving and tried to turn on the navigation system as the car was waking up and had the same error notice and autopilot shut down. So I have been driving without navigation. I just completed a 150-mile trek and no failures when I did not use the navigation system. Autosteer and cruise control worked perfectly. I'm going to take it back to the shop again, I speculate a CPU memory issue based on my latest experience and the higher resolution cameras using up more memory.