Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot/cruise control/ visualizations not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I have a 22 Model 3 Dual motor and about two weeks ago my auto pilot, and cruise control along with visualizations stopped working. I thought it would correct it self however it never came back. I shut down, rebooted the car and reformatted the usb thinking it might be that and nothing. I also had an update that was stuck at 100%for about four days . I made a service request and got quoted over 3k to replace the computer after having diagnostic completed which alone was over $200. My car is out of warranty and has about 62k miles. I feel that since this might be a bug or defect in the programming it really sucks to have to pay that amount to have this fixed. I would have never thought this would be an issue that I would be in. I’ve looked around for others in similar situations with warranty and them wanting to fully replace but haven’t found anything similar. Any help is appreciated thank you

• Informative
Reactions: whisperingshad
Hello, I have a 22 Model 3 Dual motor and about two weeks ago my auto pilot, and cruise control along with visualizations stopped working. I thought it would correct it self however it never came back. I shut down, rebooted the car and reformatted the usb thinking it might be that and nothing. I also had an update that was stuck at 100%for about four days . I made a service request and got quoted over 3k to replace the computer after having diagnostic completed which alone was over $200. My car is out of warranty and has about 62k miles. I feel that since this might be a bug or defect in the programming it really sucks to have to pay that amount to have this fixed. I would have never thought this would be an issue that I would be in. I’ve looked around for others in similar situations with warranty and them wanting to fully replace but haven’t found anything similar. Any help is appreciated thank you
Same boat. Contact this guy
[email protected]