Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot stopping when light turns yellow?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my three year experience in MA so does a green light if you are making a left turn against traffic at an intersection. Don’t know how many times some masshole Floored it and cut right across my path when the light turned green. In fact we had a utility worker killed less than a block away from where we were living because of this action.
I could not agree more Kilo. If the light turns yellow while I’m in the intersection I just proceed as normal. If it’s turning yellow well before I arrive at the intersection brake regen works great.

Happened again today at about the same spot approaching the same intersection, but with the light remaining green the entire time, and no slow down of traffic ahead. Last time it slowed right at the instant that the light turned yellow, but it looks like it was pure coincidence.

• Informative
Reactions: SammichLover
Happened again today at about the same spot approaching the same intersection, but with the light remaining green the entire time, and no slow down of traffic ahead. Last time it slowed right at the instant that the light turned yellow, but it looks like it was pure coincidence.

So the road is freaking it out? I’ve seen that before but not seen a dip do it before. I guess we laughed to soon at Alan’s semi-trailer drawing!

;)