Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AZ 2017 Tesla X 100D Pearl White for trade / sale 100K warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TMC boys and girls, I have sold / bought 4 or 5 cars on here. I have references so please refrain from the chatter if you are not a real buyer. I have a X 100D and I may want to trade for a 75D or 90D or other Tesla let me know what you have, I am flexible.

The X is 2017 X100D is Pearl white with the white 6 seating interior with under 24k miles. The X has the Tesla Extended warranty which goes to October 2025 (8 years). The car is minty fresh with clear Expel on front and full ceramic coat too. The car has pearl paint, 22" turboine black wheels, white premium interior, carbon fiber, 6 sear interior, premium interior, 8 year warranty 100k from Tesla and Tow. Has AP hardware but no software list was $120k plus $5k ish for the warranty and add for tow which was not on the build sheet.

$84K NO TAX as this is a private Arizona used sale not a dealer. Again, no tax if you live in AZ. Clean clear title in hand, no accidents and clear Autocheck.

Call or text me for easiest communication 6027155476

x100d2.jpg
x100d3.jpg
x100d4.jpg
x100D.jpg

TMC boys and girls, I have sold / bought 4 or 5 cars on here. I have references so please refrain from the chatter if you are not a real buyer. I have a X 100D and I may want to trade for a 75D or 90D or other Tesla let me know what you have, I am flexible.

The X is 2017 X100D is Pearl white with the white 6 seating interior with under 24k miles. The X has the Tesla Extended warranty which goes to October 2025 (8 years). The car is minty fresh with clear Expel on front and full ceramic coat too. The car has pearl paint, 22" turboine black wheels, white premium interior, carbon fiber, 6 sear interior, premium interior, 8 year warranty 100k from Tesla and Tow. Has AP hardware but no software list was $120k plus $5k ish for the warranty and add for tow which was not on the build sheet.

$84K NO TAX as this is a private Arizona used sale not a dealer. Again, no tax if you live in AZ. Clean clear title in hand, no accidents and clear Autocheck.

Call or text me for easiest communication 6027155476

View attachment 381231 View attachment 381232 View attachment 381233 View attachment 381236
I have a md s 75d for sale. You have bought and sold many on this site. Pm me with some advice. Thanks For your time

Not sure I understand the exercise here. Trading a 100D to get a 75D or a 90D? Why? Looking for cash on top of trade if it makes sense - is that the direction? I got a '16 X90D Titanium on Tan with 10k miles, AP2, PUP, free SC, ventilated 6 seats, tow package. Wanna swap?

Not sure I understand the exercise here. Trading a 100D to get a 75D or a 90D? Why? Looking for cash on top of trade if it makes sense - is that the direction? I got a '16 X90D Titanium on Tan with 10k miles, AP2, PUP, free SC, ventilated 6 seats, tow package. Wanna swap?

Yes, there would be a cash difference. I did buy this from a friend because the deal I could not pass up and I had just old my S. To be honest I would have not bought a 100D if I had the choice. I never buy new so I have to buy what is around locally.

If you wan to chat or text do so to 6027155476