Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Basic Rear Floor Mat for 2023 X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't don't treat my car floors hard. I'm looking for a rear floor mat for my 5 seat 2023 X that is removable carpet. I don't need a lipped rubber mat that can hold a gallon of spilled liquid. I'd prefer to be able to buy the rear separate from the front.

Hello, the floor mats usually sell by set; they don't separate for sell. if you need the floor mat for second row seat, you can PM us.

I don't don't treat my car floors hard. I'm looking for a rear floor mat for my 5 seat 2023 X that is removable carpet. I don't need a lipped rubber mat that can hold a gallon of spilled liquid. I'd prefer to be able to buy the rear separate from the front.
Certainly, when it comes to floor mats for your 2023 Tesla Model X, TESERY offers a variety of options designed with the Tesla owner in mind. For those who prefer removable carpet mats without excessive rubber lining, TESERY provides alternatives that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.

You can explore their collection of Tesla floor mats to find the perfect fit for your rear seats. Investing in quality floor mats not only enhances the interior aesthetics of your car but also helps maintain its resale value.