Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery Degradation - This okay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since May 28th, TelsaFi is showing a lot of battery degradation. On that date, I left my car with someone for a Chrome Delete and he also had the car washed. The weather also got a lot warmer than this time frame with 4 days 90+ highs where I had 20+ miles phantom drain while parked at work. Should I be concerned? Or is this normal when the temps pick up?
Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 12.23.58 PM.png

I see the most phantom drain of up to 20 miles only during the winter. During the summer so far it's usually just 1-3 miles per day.

How often do you charge your car and to what percentage? If you charge to only 60-70% it can throw off the readings. Do you have sentry mode on often? Using apps like TeslaFi or Stats also drains slightly more battery.

“Vampire drain” and battery degradation are two different things.

I assume you are concerned by perceived degradation of the battery? My experience this should be graphed via scatter graph and trend line. But more importantly giving it a full cycle, all the way down and back up will help with the leveling some.