Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery Discharge - 1 week airport parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYLR will be parked outside at an airport in Wisconsin next week with temperatures from -11 F at night to single digits during the day from Monday - Friday. Not able to plug in but I am able to stop at a SC to charge up. What charge level will I need to maintain a healthy battery over the temps and time unplugged?

Thanks - new Tesla owner.

My MYLR will be parked outside at an airport in Wisconsin next week with temperatures from -11 F at night to single digits during the day from Monday - Friday. Not able to plug in but I am able to stop at a SC to charge up. What charge level will I need to maintain a healthy battery over the temps and time unplugged?

Thanks - new Tesla owner.

For a period of 1 week it really isnt going to matter. Just dont leave sentry mode on, and dont check on the car in the app all the time.

This is one of the more common questions asked here, so if you want more than that, you can search this website for "Airport parking". You will find dozens of threads on the topic of airport parking. People have parked for 1 week to 5 months without issues.

Upvote 0