Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery Needs Service Again....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NewTMSMan

Aug 21, 2017
USA
Well for the second time in less than 6 months I have the Battery Needs Service warning on my M3P. Tesla replaced the battery once already 2 months ago when I had the same issue. Worried it may be an issue with the charging circuit now.

Other annoyance is I opened the App to schedule a service appointment and the next available appointment is 2 months from now even looking at every SC within 200 miles :(

I have been following the youtuber, "Our Tesla model X journey" where they had a blue model 3 and it may had been the P. Anyway. They were having similar issues and the toe truck would come and get it ect ect. Anyway. one of the last episodes about the problem is that they were selling the car back to Tesla but they did have a resolve. apparently there was an issue with one of the high power cables? Don't quote me. What they were mention is that Tesla should have created a technical service bulletin. Hope your issue is resolves rather quickly.

Reactions: NewTMSMan
I have been following the youtuber, "Our Tesla model X journey" where they had a blue model 3 and it may had been the P. Anyway. They were having similar issues and the toe truck would come and get it ect ect. Anyway. one of the last episodes about the problem is that they were selling the car back to Tesla but they did have a resolve. apparently there was an issue with one of the high power cables? Don't quote me. What they were mention is that Tesla should have created a technical service bulletin. Hope your issue is resolves rather quickly.

Thanks will chase it down and see what their issue was. Appreciated.