Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Cost of Wall Charger Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got mine installed and watched and recorded the majority of it for a video eventually. It's not that hard if the panel is directly behind where you want the tesla charger to go.
Like really easy. Easy as getting one of those grills that drill through metal and drilling through your garage through your subpanel. Then, get the 6 gauge wires run it through, attach to tesla charger, attach to 60amp fuse at breaker, plug it all in, and you're done. haha

• Disagree
Reactions: phil4791eng
I just got mine installed and watched and recorded the majority of it for a video eventually. It's not that hard if the panel is directly behind where you want the tesla charger to go.
Like really easy. Easy as getting one of those grills that drill through metal and drilling through your garage through your subpanel. Then, get the 6 gauge wires run it through, attach to tesla charger, attach to 60amp fuse at breaker, plug it all in, and you're done. haha
As long as the individual understands basic electric theory and understands how to test for voltage differential to make sure the circuit’s aren’t hot.

Reactions: everydaychris