Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area PPF / Clear Bra installer - used this guy and he was amazing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I just want to throw a quick recommendation out there. I was looking for a clear bra wrap in the bay area and was quoted $900 by some shops just for the front bumper! I shopped around and found a local guy in the Bay Area that quoted me $500 for XPEL stealth self healing film which is beyond reasonable for this area. Also charged me $100 to do the center console in XPEL Satin Finish which is sooooooo worth it!

Best part is he has a mobile business and shows up at your house so you don't have the hassle of taking it to the shop. He was on time, super professional and did great work. Another plus is he has a Matte Wrapped Blue Model 3 that is just jaw dropping!!

Just want to throw his info out there because I appreciate good service and work and his name deserves to be shared. Say you got his contact from the forums or from "Omar". I don't get any credit for this, I just told him I would share his work.

If in the Bay Area call Dylan at Paint Protection Concepts (925) 354-0953

His Car:
IMG_1970.jpg

Front Bumper Wrap of my Car:
IMG_1976.jpg

Center Console Wrap in XPEL SATIN:
IMG_1984.jpg

His Contact:
IMG_1972.jpg

At first I saw the blue car and your $500 number and thought WTF THAT'S SO CHEAP, then I realized you were talking about just a bumper...

That console looks like very nice work. Did he remove parts, or do it in place? Would you mind posting a pic or three of how he handled the edges/wrapping?

Reactions: omar
If you are getting your car filmed don't you want it done in a rather dust free setting? I know our car was done indoors, washed, clay barred, and after film was applied I think they heat it for the adhesives to take hold, and then we had to bring it back in to make sure wrapped edges were well adhered and any bubbles were taken care of before they hardened.

Center console does look great. I saw someone else do this and another owner went with a film with a brushed look. If I stay with my Model 3 reservation (might get an MS) I will definitely add the center console as something to get wrapped.

• Informative
Reactions: omar
At first I saw the blue car and your $500 number and thought WTF THAT'S SO CHEAP, then I realized you were talking about just a bumper...

That console looks like very nice work. Did he remove parts, or do it in place? Would you mind posting a pic or three of how he handled the edges/wrapping?

Sorry. I have no pics of the process. I wish he did the blue wrap for $500! I would’ve got it in a heart beat!

If you are getting your car filmed don't you want it done in a rather dust free setting? I know our car was done indoors, washed, clay barred, and after film was applied I think they heat it for the adhesives to take hold, and then we had to bring it back in to make sure wrapped edges were well adhered and any bubbles were taken care of before they hardened.

Center console does look great. I saw someone else do this and another owner went with a film with a brushed look. If I stay with my Model 3 reservation (might get an MS) I will definitely add the center console as something to get wrapped.

He did it in my garage. He made sure I had an available garage space before he came to my house. Front bumper came out great!

Hello all,

I just want to throw a quick recommendation out there. I was looking for a clear bra wrap in the bay area and was quoted $900 by some shops just for the front bumper! I shopped around and found a local guy in the Bay Area that quoted me $500 for XPEL stealth self healing film which is beyond reasonable for this area. Also charged me $100 to do the center console in XPEL Satin Finish which is sooooooo worth it!

Best part is he has a mobile business and shows up at your house so you don't have the hassle of taking it to the shop. He was on time, super professional and did great work. Another plus is he has a Matte Wrapped Blue Model 3 that is just jaw dropping!!

Just want to throw his info out there because I appreciate good service and work and his name deserves to be shared. Say you got his contact from the forums or from "Omar". I don't get any credit for this, I just told him I would share his work.

If in the Bay Area call Dylan at Paint Protection Concepts (925) 354-0953

His Car:
View attachment 298508
Front Bumper Wrap of my Car:
View attachment 298507

Center Console Wrap in XPEL SATIN:
View attachment 298509

His Contact:View attachment 298506

For the front bumper wrap, did he roll the film around the edge where it meets the fender or did he cut? Thank you.