Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area PPF shops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have personal recommendations for PPF shops in the Bay Area? I'm aware of OCDetailing which seems to get very positive reviews, but also looking for some other competitive pricing options.

PS if there is a wiki or other thread with a summary of this info, I'd appreciate a pointer.

Thanks!

Just yelp it. I'm sure you will find more or less the same information there.

But in terms of personal experience, I used ocdetailing and I would say it was worth every penny. The level of attention to detail and professionalism is what I paid for. About 6 months after the PPF installation I had one piece of film on my model 3 impacted by a rock and took a chunk of the film off so I took a photo of it and sent to Joe. He was like "Yeah come back and we will replace it for you" and I paid a quick visit to them the next day, it was all back to normal. Yes they are pricy but you are buying the reassurance of knowing they will take care of your car just like their own, and that's something I don't think a lot of competitors could offer.

Also available, if you are looking to save money, DIY. There are countless of youtube videos out there on how to do this, with patient and time you can do it as well. The PPF is available on amazon.

Two weeks ago OCDetailing in Fremont did a full PPF on my MS with STEK DYNOshield + window tinting with 3M Crystalline. They are experts on Tesla cars and the completed job looks great. Highly recommended for their work and their customer service. They also offer other products and services - check their website.

Reactions: davider
I know I am a bit very late here as I just came across this post. we would be happy to welcome you here in Mum Sports. I assure you that our team will give you the highest quality work that's possible we are just located at 41431 Albrae St, Fremont, CA 94538. Also, we are offering 10% OFF for all teslamotorclubs forum members. Here's our Tel: 510-462-3797 Looking forward to gaining you as a customer.