Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BC Provincial Incentive Running Out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I talked to a sales Rep in Vancouver and he told me the bc provincial $3000 incentive is at around $4.49 million and is going down an average of $100k left so there should be about 40 days left.

Do you think he was just trying to create a sense of urgency or could this be true? I know their not traditional salesmen so he could he right. Anyone else hear of this? I was looking to try my M3 SR+ this summer.

It is true that only 4.48M left as of this moment and it is also possible provincial government will not additional fund.

It is also true in the past government replenish with more funding on number of occasions with their reserve budget allocated for this program. But last time they just dumped the entire budget reserve into this program so I do not believe there are any more left in current fiscal year.

It is a risk you have to decide yourself to see if you want to order now to possibly get in before program fund runs out, or bet on government allocate more $ in the future.

Clean Energy Vehicles for British Columbia | New Car Dealers of BC
upload_2020-1-16_12-2-27.png