Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best 7 seat Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here at TeslaShields, we have spent months designing our 7 seater trunk and frunk kits as well as our floor mat kits. We have opened up pre orders with expected shipment by October.

check them out here:
Any chance I can buy the third row mat only?

Popping this
I wouldn't say it's slippery, but it's not rubbery/no traction. It's a canvas material, such as what you see on durable backpacks/duffle bags, some outdoor camping chairs (not cheap ones that have the tink tent material though) ect. Usually, when I go grocery shopping I fill up the back (or have them in collapsable boxes) so I can't comment on that, but I wouldn't expect things to stay in place when making a sharp turn less than if it was just carpet.

I would say if traction is a concern, buy something in addition to (such as nets that clip your stuff down) and don't make that a factor in not getting these because I can't imagine not having these now; I can throw my bikes and anything down in the back and not have to worry about it ripping up the carpet.
Thanks for sharing the link! This is just what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for something to protect the back of the seats from my dog, without her being in some super slippery situation. Any thoughts on whether this would fit the bill?

Popping this

I'm looking for something to protect the back of the seats from my dog, without her being in some super slippery situation. Any thoughts on whether this would fit the bill?
I use it to protect the back of my seats from road bikes, mountain bikes, and dogs. They have been excellent and still look good as new.

Popping this

I have this!

Attachments

• Tesla Dog Protector IMG_9300.JPG
    Tesla Dog Protector IMG_9300.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 53