Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Best Car Ever" book

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Fedderman

Original: 2012 Model S (85); Current: 2024 Model S
I just purchased this book, available on Amazon: Tesla Model S - Best Car Ever!: Frank van Gilluwe, Kim Rogers: 9780986068904: Amazon.com: Books

My initial impressions are that it is of high quality and is well organized, with lots of nice photos & graphics. I think we all know our cars fairly well, but I have already found a few interesting tidbits of info just scanning the contents. After reading it, I plan to keep it in the glove box, where it will serve as a handy reference for inquisitive passengers.

<Note to mods: I searched the forum and couldn't find any references to this book, and I couldn't find any existing threads that were related - if I missed it, feel free to move this. Perhaps we need a generic thread on 3rd party accessories/books/etc.>

This book is made by one of the guys at TeslaTap.com if I'm not mistaken. I bought it, too.

Great pictures, and surprisingly up to date for a printed book. I've read the forums obsessively since before and after I got my MS and I still found a few small things new.

Highly recommended.