Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

best drive in west Ontario nearby superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Last weekend took my SR+ to sudbury and killarney park without problem just relying on supercharger. see my report
Toronto to Killarney Provincial Park with model sr+?

This weekend, I am planing to explore west Ontario outside of GTA for the best drive for model 3. Which route would you guys recommend? I know the typical Niagra on the lake and Niagara fall is an option, but I did that drive so many times with gas car. Wondering if there are other options out there?

or do a loop, first going to the new version 3 supercharger in London then on to Goderich and up the lakeshore to Tobermory and hit Owen Sound on the way back. Heads up that the Lambton health unit is not opening up like the rest of Ontario so Grand Bend (in the top corner of Lambton county) and South will still be less than open.

Alternatively you could take the back roads South of Hamilton to Port Dover, Big Creek wildlife area/Long Point, Port Stanley to the London Supercharger, then take backroads again from London through Stratford/St Jacobs Market/Elmira/Fergus/Elora Gorge/Luther Marsh Wildlife area to Toronto.

Big Creek National Wildlife Area - Canada.ca

Long Point National Wildlife Area - Canada.ca

Luther Marsh birding

From your Sudbury trip, it sounds like you're travelling alone? Big Creek and Luther marsh areas might be most interesting to visit early/late in the day as the birds would likely be more active. It appears Big Creek opens 7 to 7

Edit - looks like beaches in Port Stanley will still be closed with Stage 2
Port Stanley, Ontario

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric