Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best interior lights

who makes the best LED light upgrade

• Abstract Ocean

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • RPM Tesla

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • other i've not listed. Post below!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully this helps some. Oznium is another great LED provide. I've used them before for a number of projects. Some things for my kids and the lighting I put in my safe.

They sent me a discount code for Father's Day for 20 off. https://www.oznium.com/promo/ILOVEUDAD. I used it and purchased 6 lights for my Model 3. Instead of being $9.99 per light, the total before the $2.50 in shipping was $47.95. I found they do sell on Amazon but Amazon didn't have their 20% off discount. I had not been to their website in a while and noticed they provided the LED lights for the Ball in New York.

The only thing they don't have today is a set of lights for under the dash in the foot well in the front of the Model 3. Their website says it would be ready in Feb 2019 but when I emailed them, they said they still didn't have that yet. I think their products are top quality and they ship from Colorado I believe. I don't pay the extra for shipping because AZ is not too far away and they seem to get here pretty quickly.

The one thing I noticed between RPM and Oznium say the lights are 20x brighter and Abstract says 16x brighter. We'll see when they show up how well they work.

Just mod the stock ones yourself, you can save big time.

For the trunk, the set I got off eBay (12 leds in each) and swapped the stock optics in have been working amazing.

For colors, don't go with tinted optics, get colored leds, you can get a while strip for less than the cost of one light and solder them into the housing.