Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best place for Model 3 sale (private party)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appreciate the help folks.

There is a subforum here if you are interested, but I dont consider it "one of the best places to sell a model 3" unless you are interested in getting out of it quick, and pricing it very low.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Like JJ said, there is a subforum here.

Others have had luck with FB, Craigslist, or Only Used Tesla | A Place Exclusively Dedicated To Buying And Selling Used Teslas.

Best of luck with the sale. Don't worry if you get the occasional negative comment about your price but for safety sake the key things are:

Year/Make/Model (SR, LR, P)
Ext and Int Color
Milage
Est Range at 100% (bonus points for 80% and 90%)
AP or FSD
Any add-ons or mods

Happy selling

Personally have used Autotrader and lately cargurus...cargurus is dirt cheap, like $5 for the Ad...crazy. But get a lot of activity when using these and sell all my cars via private sale I own. I never trade anything in, get more money via private sell, but of course takes longer. My car I put up recently got action/interest in days from many people from both sites. As mentioned, plenty of places people use/look when trying to find a private vehicle. Good luck.

Personally have used Autotrader and lately cargurus...cargurus is dirt cheap, like $5 for the Ad...crazy. But get a lot of activity when using these and sell all my cars via private sale I own. I never trade anything in, get more money via private sell, but of course takes longer. My car I put up recently got action/interest in days from many people from both sites. As mentioned, plenty of places people use/look when trying to find a private vehicle. Good luck.
Thanks, i will check it out. Carguru seems like a good option.

Thank you
Try Cars and Bids. I bought my 2018 on there. Lots of Teslas.
Thank you..